Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial.
The A-List Celebrity Favourite
Intensive botanical resurfacing treatment with unique
combination of pharmaceutical grade serums &
complexes to optimise & improve skin.
EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE FACIAL
• Controlled Resurfacing • Encourages Cellular Renewal • Brightens & Tightens • Hydrates
The Fire & Ice facial treatment has been the top-selling treatment each year for the last 12 years at the Four Seasons, Beverley Hills!
What is the Fire & Ice Facial?
The iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime.
This facial is results-driven and designed to resurface the skin, treat problematic skin, reduce fine lines and encourage cellular renewal. It is a multi-step treatment with two professional masques combined with carefully selected iS Clinical products to optimise results.
This facial is one of the few offered that are SAFE in PREGNANCY and BREASTFEEDING.
iS Clinical Fire & Ice is perfectly suitable for most skin types, although those suffering extremely sensitive skin or Rosacea may benefit from a more tailored solution.
During The Treatment
It is likely that you will feel heat and tingling whilst the ‘Fire’ masque is in contact with the skin and whilst it is being removed. The skin will calm almost entirely with the rejuvenating ‘Ice’ masque. A range of iS Clinical products will be applied after the facial to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime (not always needed, but recommended).
Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
You must not be on Roaccutane for a minimum of 3 months before this treatment.
What to Expect Post Treatment
- The Fire & Ice Facial is a ‘no downtime’ treatment. This means you shouldn’t experience any shedding, prolonged redness, irritation or inflammation. However in the immediate hours following the treatment, the skin may look a little flushed. This should subside in approximately 4-6 hours.
Post Treatment Advice
- SPF should be worn after this treatment and continued use is recommended for up to 4 weeks. (Although it is recommended to wear SPF throughout the year).
- Avoid heat & exercise that will cause you to perspire within the first 12 hours of the treatment. This will increase the likelihood of the deep penetrating ingredients to be secreted back out of your pores, reducing the effect of your treatment.
- Avoid the use of any "active" products on your skin for 2-3 day (eg. glycolic acids).
- Avoid "at-home" exfoliation fot the 1st week after your treatment.
- Waxing or laser on the face should be avoided for the first 48-72 hours post treatment.
- Application of Sheald recovery balm is advised if skin is inflammed to support recovery and encourage normal skin appearance to resume.
- If reaction is suspected or inflammation persists for longer than 24 hours please consult your practitioner.