UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERIES
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Signed For) - £4.00
Tracked to delivery point for peace of mind.
Delivery aim - 48 hours
All orders will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Delivery is aimed between 48 hours once it has been dispatched.
Please be mindful of postal strikes, severe weather etc. which can affect delivery times.
Terms and Conditions - In-Clinic Appointments
COVID-19 and General Illness/Sickness
- It is your responsibility to let me know immediately if you are unwell, have been told to isolate, have travelled to an at risk zone or country or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms.
- Should you feel unwell before your appointment or be told to isolate via Track & Trace, please send me a message immediately.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands on arrival - do not wear gloves.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- If your treatment cannot go ahead due to COVID-19 lockdowns, your deposit will be retained to secure a priority appointment upon reopening.
Bookings and Appointments
- The online booking facility works by showing the next available appointment based on the length of the treatment.
- The online booking system requires a £50 booking fee. This is to secure your appointment.
- Consultations are £50. Consultation appointments will give you the opportunity to learn more about your skin, and can include a full Bespoke Skin Care Plan which will be emailed to you.
- Consultations are redeemable against the cost of a future treatment.
- Appointments are NOT confirmed until you have received an email confirmation from Aesthetics Nurse Software, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Availability changes dynamically as and when bookings are made or cancelled by clients.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have made your booking and payment correctly.
- Prior to your appointment, you will receive consultation form/s that need to be completed before your appointment.
- All treatments will only be carried out after a full consultation immediately before to discuss your suitability. The consultation can include, but is not limited to: medical/surgical history, current medication, allergies, food/diet discussion, skin concerns, current skin regime.
- Please note that I will not carry out any treatment if I deem you to be unsuitable for the requested treatment, and I reserve my right as a professional to refuse treatment and discuss with you an alternative treatment. The alternative treatment may be carried out after the consultation or a follow up appointment can be arranged for a future date.
- To avoid disappointment I strongly suggest you book your appointments 2-3 weeks in advance to get your desired slot.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- There is a strict 24 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy in order to accommodate the high demand of appointments.
- Deposits will be automatically refunded to your payment card within 5-7 working days if you cancel before the 24 hour notice period.
- Deposits will be not be refunded if you cancel or reschedule within the 24 hours before your booked appointment time.
- Please arrive on time or early.
- 1-10 minutes late - your treatment may need to be shortened, depending on the procedure.
- 10+ minutes late - automatic cancellation and you will forfeit your deposit.
- You will need to rebook online. Please consider other clients as lateness can affect other appointments. If you cancel/reschedule in the 24 hours before your appointment, you will forfeit deposit. These are as per the booking policy.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gift Cards are non-transferrable to another person.
- Appointments with gift cards can be cancelled or rescheduled providing 24 hours notice is given prior to the appointment, otherwise you will lose the value of the gift card.
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late for their appointments will risk losing their appointment and the value of the gift card. In the event of a late arrival, I may not be able to carry out the complete treatment, you will be offered a shorter alternative treatment (if suitable).
- You must be aged 18 years old or over to undergo any treatment due to insurance purposes.
- All payments must be paid prior to your appointment OR immediately after your treatment. Payments can be made in EXACT cash, bank transfer or card payment.
- For health and safety reasons, please do not bring any children with you to your treatment. There will be medical/clinical equipment nearby and as treatments are 60 minutes or more, there will be no appropriate adult to supervise them.
Refund policy – Services
- I (Ayumah) am an Independent Nurse Prescriber and carry out all treatments and consultations independently.
- If you have had a treatment that you are unsatisfied with, please bring it to the attention of myself no later than 48 hours after your appointment. There are no refunds on any treatments, however I will look into your concerns immediately and try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- Please arrive at your appointment on time so you can wash/sanitise your hands and have a sit down.
- Please refrain from talking on your mobile phone unless it is an urgent matter.
- Rudeness, use of profanity and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated, whether it be in person or via phone/email/messaging. I expect you to treat me with respect and how you would like to be treated.
- The clinic is a safe, friendly environment and I take this very seriously.
- You will receive an immediate lifetime ban if found to be abusive and your treatment will be cancelled. Police will be also be informed.
These terms and conditions are subject to change and you will be informed of any changes if necessary.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
Terms and Conditions - Products
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since you received your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your item please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a purchased product has been used or opened (hologram no longer intact, manufacturer / factory seal no longer in place or packaging damaged), then it will not be eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
If an item(s) is returned to us and it has been used / opened / is not in a resalable condition or does not pass the checking process, the customer will be contacted and informed. The customer can then determine whether they would wish for us to dispose of the item(s) or whether they wish, at their own cost, to have the item(s) returned to them.
No refund will be given for items returned that are not in a resalable condition. Returns postage is at your own cost. We recommend that you return your items via a tracked delivery service. Please clearly state the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. Please put a contact number on your returns form should you require an exchange. We will not be liable for any packages that are not received by us. Returns must be sent to the correct address to qualify for a refund. We are not able to process refunds for items sent to incorrect locations.
Skin: By Yuma and Ayumah Asigri Aesthetics Ltd are not responsible for any duties and fees mandated by customs and will not ship out replacement packages. If any parcels are returned back to Skin: By Yuma and Ayumah Asigri Aesthetics Ltd due to you not accepting it/not collecting it after the delivery provider has left you a note, you will have to pay for the product to be redelivered as Skin: By Yuma and Ayumah Asigri Aesthetics Ltd does not accept any responsibility.
Damaged/Incorrect items sent to you
Please inspect your box fully on receipt. Any damages or incorrect products must be reported to
info@email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of goods, with full details of the issue, along with photographs of all packaging and contents. If a return, refund or replacement is required, Skin: By Yuma will email you with details of this process.This may involve you completing a Non Receipt of Goods Declaration Form. Skin: By Yuma and Ayumah Asigri Aesthetics Ltd cannot accept responsibility for damaged or incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period.
Once your return is received and inspected to ensure it is in its original unused condition, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have completed the above steps and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at info@email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.