Chemical peels fall into three categories:
Here at Ayumah Asigri Aesthetics we offer 2 different peel strengths.
Superficial peels induce epidermal injury
Medium-depth peels penetrate into or through the papillary dermis
Summary of Chemical Peels offered
Superficial peels produce injury limited to the epidermis, whereas medium-depth peels produce injury into or through the papillary dermis. Indications for superficial peels therefore include mild acne and epidermal and mixed melasma, whereas indications for medium-depth peels include actinic keratosis, lentigines, sallow discoloration, and fine, static wrinkles.
Million Dollar Skin Peel System - click here for more information
- Superficial Peels are ideal for those who do not want the downtime associate with a peel
- these peels are the most gentle type of peel, with minimal to no peeling/flaking of skin
- this type of peel is great for individuals with very minimal traits of aging, sun damage and acne scarring. Many people notice significant improvements in their skin after undergoing multiple peels overtime.
The specific Superficial Peel to be applied will be chosen by Ayumah, as it will be tailored to your skin concern/s.
- Medium peels produce a more dramatic result compared to superficial peels.
- The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary peel that will transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer in just one week.
- Painless application
- This is 5-acid blended peel with Glutathione, Vitamins and Minerals. It is an in-clinic chemical peel which can only be performed by medically trained professionals.
- Never before has a chemical peel offered results at this level to all ranges of skin types. The Perfect Peel founds itself on a key anti-aging ingredient never before used in a peel: glutathione. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant known to prevent damage to important cellular components caused by free radicals and peroxides.